Home > Vision & Mission
Vision & Mission
To revitalize and care for the ones who cared for us , by loving the hearts which lost minds and to enhance the quality of ageing by preserving the moments of today for those who lost the memories of yesterday.
We have a well trained team in memory care and offer a variety of activities and programs to help the residents make the most of every day.
Ours is a welcoming and comfortable community that empowers each of our residents to live a meaningful and purposeful life.
We focus on the unique physical abilities of each resident, both in group and private sessions.
We take into consideration the preferences and the stories of our residents to create enjoyable moments throughout the day.
- To promote welfare, social-cultural, charitable, health education, humanitarian, and relief activities that will protect, safeguard, improve the quality and raise the standard of human life, particularly economically weaker sections of the society, irrespective of caste creed, race colour, sex or religion so that they may lead healthy, happy contented and dignified life.
- To help and collaborate in establishing and running medical centres, old age homes, Ashrams, rehabilitation, institutions for the destitute, vocational training centres for the handicapped and self-job oriented activities for the unemployed.
- To offer scholarships, stipends and financial support to deserving students in pursuing higher studies in medicine Art, science, Engineering and computer technology.
- To undertake and support any program or projects that provide educational, recreational, social cultural and spiritual activities with the sole purpose of promoting peace, love, tolerance and national integration among the various communities of the country and Nationalities of the world.
- Sponsorship of economically weak persons for institutional care.
- Collaboration with other voluntary organizations to accomplish the above objectives.